Each week we’re going to be publishing a list of upcoming public Mozilla project meetings in the about:mozilla newsletter. I need your help in ensuring we have a comprehensive and up-to-date list.
What follows is what I currently have, but I’m almost certain it’s incomplete. If you know of other public (as in “anyone can call in”) weekly meetings or events that should be on this list, please leave a comment here. This includes all Mozilla projects and departments, and shouldn’t be restricted to just Firefox and Gecko.
Note! If you haven’t signed up for the newsletter yet, you can do so at the about:mozilla newsletter sign-up form!
- 9:00a Pacific – Mobile
- 10:00a Pacific – SUMO (support.mozilla.org)
- 1:00p Pacific – Project Status
- 11:00a Pacific – Firefox/Gecko
- All day – Bug Day!
- 9:30a Pacific – Mac Gecko
- 9:30a Pacific – Performance SWAT team
- 10:00a Pacific – Performance/Leaks
- 11:00a Pacific – Mozilla 2
- All Day – Test Day