More fun with macros

Last week I built a cheapo light tent for doing lighting for indoor macro photography. First attempt was too huge, so I took it apart and cut all the dowels down by another 6″. It’s still too big, so I’ll probably take it apart again tomorrow and cut it all down another 4-6″ per side.

In the mean time I messed around and took some shots using my awesome Nikon 60mm macro lens. The problem right now is that now I need to figure out how to embed the proper colour profile in the images for browser display. Hum. Anyhow, here’s one of the shots I took earlier:

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s