Had a pork tenderloin in the fridge. Made yummy wraps.
- 1 pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat and cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 tbsp oil (canola, vegetable, whatever)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2-3 leaves romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 tomato, cut into strips
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into strips
- feta cheese, crumbled
- tzatziki sauce
- 4 small flour tortilla wraps
- Heat oil over med-high in a saute pan for a minute or so. Dump in the pork chunks and minced garlic to cook through. When it’s almost done, add lemon juice and stir around.
- Heat tortillas in microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Build the wraps — pork, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, tzatziki, and feta. Fresh ground pepper. Roll ’em up and eat.
These were really yummy and nice and light. Mmf.