Yesterday I decided I was sick of my old weblog theme, so started hacking a new one together, based on the theme I cooked up for my photoblog (which is already falling behind, but such is life). I finished it this afternoon, and here it is.
The biggest change is that it’s finally flexible-width rather than fixed width, which I much prefer. It seems to work fine in Firefox, Safari, and Camino (on Mac), and kinda-sorta mostly in IE on Windows. I haven’t tested it in any other browser/OS combos at this point, so if you’re seeing problems with it anywhere, let me know. Oh, the photoblog archive pages are still messed up in IE, but I’m starting to not care. I’ll fix it eventually, I just mostly can’t stand browsing in Windows because it renders fonts like poop.