It’s been a good week…
- Last Saturday: Linguine w/ from-scratch meat, mushroom, tomato, basil sauce.
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday: Lasagna (this was huge and fed us for 3 days, using leftover pasta sauce).
- Wednesday: Pho Soup.
- Thursday: Chicken, Tomato, Chickpea, and Onion curry w/ steamed brown rice.
- Friday: Sweet & Sour pork w/ steamed basmati rice.
- Saturday Breakfast: Salmon cream cheese on poppyseed bagels w/ thin sliced onion, salted capers, and fresh ground pepper. (Next time, rinsing the capers first…too salty.)
- Saturday: Pan Seared Ribeye Steaks w/ mashed potatos and sauted onions, mushrooms, and zucchini. (Set off the condo smoke alarm for the first time with this one.)
- Sunday: Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches on fresh baguette (using leftover ribeye, will be today’s lunch).
- Sunday: Linguine w/ from-scratch fresh tomato-basil sauce (will be tonight’s dinner).